[Temporary: while site is under construction]
Some key documents
Editor, Food and Beverage Marketing
1994 Dec 10: Karen Darangan (PM) report on the industry's Surgeon General's Task Force. They have a "Wish List of Resources" that need to be developed for "proactive and defensive response" to the next Surgeon General's report on Smoking and Health.
Attached is a list of experts who can be called upon to support various issues which may arise. These are generally from third-party organisations which often supported the tobacco industry, but there was also an "Other" caregory which listed:
- Burson-Marsteller and Young & Rubican aew being contracted to help with research and the identification of scientific studies.
- Others are putting together a list of third party experts, including the COURSE advisory board.
- They are updating their Youth Progams
- Scott Ward
- Richard Mizerski (University of Florida)
- Martha Rogers
- Howard Beale (George Washington University)
- Joel Dubow, Editor, Food and Beverage Marketing
- Bob Peck, American Civil Liberties Union
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License