[Temporary: while site is under construction]
Conservative Action Group
PRELIMINARY MATERIAL ONLY
2009: This group of old lags from the conservative and corporate wings of the Republican Party were the principle organisers behind many of the Tea Party activities,
- Patrick Pizzelle - was an ex-staffer of the notorious lobbyist Jack Abramoff.
- Grover Norquist - ran Americans for Tax Reform, and held a weekly conference of Republican aides and think-tank operators, to coordinate the 'vast right-wing conspiracy' against the Clintons and liberals in general.
- Dick Amery , Chairman of FreedomWorks (the renamed Citizens for a Sound Economy, which had been run by C Boyden Gray) Amery was an expolitician turned lobbyist for a multinational liquor conglomerate and commercial real-estate corporation.
- Eric Odom of the American Liability Alliance
- Glenn Beck, of Fox News
- Mark Williams, a radio talk-show host